- Anything being hung from ceiling and or rafters needs to be pre-approved by the Longhorn Ranch Event Center's event manager.
- No tape allowed on the windows.
- No nails in the walls or furniture.
- Only battery powered candles are allowed.
- Glitter, confetti, rose petals, bird seed, rise and/or bubbles are not allowed in the building. (Bubbles are okay outside).
- Silly string is not allowed.
- Sparklers must be approved by management
- All alcohol must be served by a TABC certified bartender that will be provided by Longhorn Ranch Event Center. We recommend (1) TABC bartender per 100 people.
- Client is responsible for providing all bar related equipment and supplies including but not limited to bar glasses, drink garnishes, cork screws, straws and napkins.
- Client is responsible for cleanup of all alcohol related trash.
- Cash bars are only allowed through licensed businesses who have a permit to sell. Selling Permit must be submitted to Longhorn 4-6 weeks before event. Without a valid permit, alcohol must be served free of charge by our TABC bartender.
- No BYOB. All alcohol must be brought in prior to the event and open containers can not leave the building. No beer runs allowed.
- Security is required when alcohol is present. Longhorn Ranch Event Center will arrange for an officer to be present and it is the clients responsibility to pay the officer that night. The officer will be scheduled from the time alcohol is served and will stay until the last guest leaves.
- Last call is one hour prior to the event end time with the bar closing 30 minutes prior to the event end time.
Band/DJ/Music - Weddings/private parties only
- A band/DJ has access to the building during the client's rental times. They can not set up earlier or stay later. They can not drop off or pick up on another day.
- Are limited to amount of power they have access to. There is not a direct disconnect line for them to tie into.
- Are required to bring their own equipment. IE. cords, microphones, speakers.
- If music is excessively too loud Longhorn Ranch Event Center staff will advise them to turn it down.
Outside Caterers & Clean-up
- The kitchen is available for outside caterers. They are required to sweep, mop, wipe-down, etc all areas at the end of the evening. Caterers need to check out with the Longhorn Ranch Event Center's staff prior to leaving to ensure all clean-up duties are fulfilled.
- There is access to the sinks, commercial stove/oven, refrigerator and freezer.
- Trashcans and trash-bags are supplied by the Longhorn Ranch Event Center. It is the caterers responsibility to remove it from the building and bring it to the dumpster behind the building
- Tablecloths are required on all tables where food will be present.